Qui troverete i miei lavori originali in vendita. Realizzo anche commissioni private nelle seguenti tecniche: Matita, China, Acquerello, Ecoline, Acrilico, Olio e in Arte Digitale; realizzate con la Tecnica della Tricromia.

Here you'll find my original art for sale. I also make private commissions in these techniques: Pencil, Ink, Watercolor, Ecoline, Acrylic, Oil and Digital Art; using only trichromatism system.

martedì 21 agosto 2012

Commissions - Pencils

• Making drawings using pencil on smooth paper A4 250 g/m².

Execution

I'll execute a first draft according to your required, having only indicative purpose and possibly modifiable by mutual agreement.
Once confirmed, I realize the defined pencil and not accepting any more requests for changes to the final image, except for small details.
At the end I will use a fixative spray to protect the drawing.

Cost

Prices go from  40€ and vary depending on the complexity of the image (presence of background, number of characters, etc.) and the degree of accuracy required.
Contact me at my email for price information based on your request.

(Please specify the subject of the mail as "Commission" or better "Commission - Pencil", thanks).


Some examples here:



50€
50€



50€
70€


120€























• I realize also portraits from photos in pencil and charcoal, sanguine or sepia on smooth paper A4 250
   g/m².
   Ideal for weddings, birthday gifts or for framing!


Execution

Once I receive your photo (possibly the best resolution) simply reproduce it on paper. Obviously I don't trace the image from the photo but I reproduce it by my point of view to make it as natural as possible.
At the end I will use a fixative spray to protect the drawing.

Cost

Prices go from 50€ and vary depending on the complexity of the image (presence of background, number of characters, etc.).
Contact me at my email for price information based on your request.

(Please specify the subject of the mail as "Commission" or better "Commission - Portrait", thanks).



Some examples here:

50€
50€

 
50€
50€


50€
70€

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento